Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Updates as of July 7, 2010


I completed understudying for The Old Settler at Writers' Theatre at the end of March, it was a great success!

I am in rehearsals for Dental Society Midwinter Meeting at Chicago Dramatists! It runs July 17-August 7th. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO.

I shot an industrial training video for SEARS back in January!

The Chinet commercial began airing in May! It has been seen on the following channels: TLC, HGTV, Food Network, Lifetime, ABC Family and more! You can check it out online here: I'm in the commercial on the right!

I am still working for Erasing The Distance, a wonderful organization that uses theatre to shed light on mental illness. We just prepared our first E-Newsletter! Check it out here. I'm on pages 1 and 4

The independent film I shot, "No Chaser" will be featured in the Chicago International Black Harvest Film Festival in August at the Gene Siskel Film Center: Click here for press release More updates coming soon. VIEW THE TRAILER HERE!

I've also been in Shakespeare and Meisner classes! I stay busy.

There have been and continue to be many auditions...look forward to more updates soon!

Thanks for the support!
Rhonda Marie


2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you. You are living your dream, pursuing your passion, something many people (including sometimes myself) are terrified of. And on top of that, you're doing it well. You are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ba! I love you madly.

    ReplyDelete